Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brag fest

It's always good for me to note Hannah's progress periodically so that I remember how far she's come and can extrapolate out to where I imagine she might be in the future. It keeps me hopeful and positive.

So here's my brag list of some of the new and exciting things Hannah has accomplished in the past 9 months or so:

  • Walking in and steering her walker
  • Cruising
  • Standing independently for several seconds at a time
  • Getting from the floor to sitting
  • Pulling to a stand
  • Climbing several stairs in a row with assistance
  • "Wall walking" (walking with one hand on the wall and the other hand holding mine)
  • Taking a step or two holding just one hand
I am so incredibly proud of how hard she works and how motivated she is. Hannah, you're my hero.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's my hero too.

MapleMama said...

Bravo, Hannah! You go, girl!

Melissa said...

Rock on, Hannah!! Way to go!