Saturday, May 24, 2008

Giddy-Up


Hannah had her first hippotherapy session today with Tara (pronounced Tah-rah) the horse, a stately old mare of 30 years. It was great! I'm so excited that we're doing this because I think it's going to be such a great way to get Hannah to stretch, strengthen and build muscle coordination through a fun and different approach. It's been a long time since I've been up close to a horse and I forgot how cool they are. They're so strong and big and in Tara's case, serene. Hannah looked so teeny up there on her. I think it will take a little while for her to get comfortable but already on the ride home, she was talking nonstop about the horse ("she sneezed!") and the OT ("I like Ms. S, Mommy").

1 comment:

armyeye said...

Hannah looks so cute up on Tara! What a great idea having individual time...a rare commodity in twinland! I love the video and pictures, can you hear the "oh..." from NYC?!?