Monday, March 2, 2009

It's always something

Last week I noticed Hannah's left eye was turning in, independent of her right. I know that between ages 3-4 is when you often see this sign of far-sightedness crop up and I was hoping we'd escape unscathed. Ah, well.

I put in a call to the opthomologist and we're scheduled for an appointment on Wednesday morning. Talking with my brother, who is an optometrist and opthomologist-in-training, glasses are the likely remedy. Not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's just one more piece of evidence that our girls were born prematurely and Hannah suffered the brunt of the experience.

Sometimes I wish we could just go along on our merry way without these things cropping up. Makes you kind of feel like you're always on the super-vigilant lookout for something else to appear.

1 comment:

BusyLizzyMom said...

You are right it never ends, just when you think all is good something new pop-up.
I saw Hannah's picture on the Littlest Heroes website and it is the cutest. I was scrolling through the pictures and found her.