Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry merry








Bring on the holiday cheer! We got back on Friday night from our Thanksgiving travels (had a great time visiting everyone and Hannah and Isabelle LOVED playing with their 12 cousins!) and we spent the weekend getting a jump on the Christmas season: we went to a tree farm and picked out our tree, decorated it and then baked and decorated Christmas cookies. It was such a fun weekend and the girls were so into it this year. When we finished everything late that afternoon, we all squeezed onto the couch and watched the lights on the tree and I said to B, "I love our family."

1 comment:

Billie said...

Such adorable pictures! I love them.

I took similar pics of my girls decorating our (fake) tree this evening, right before the base broke and the tree almost fell over.

We ended up having to take the whole thing down and we'll start over tomorrow with a new tree:)

Because, you know, I'm not busy enough!