Saturday, October 18, 2008

Notable Quotables

The girls have SO much to say all of the time and I keep meaning to write some of the funnier/cuter quotes down but time gets away from me.

Here are a few of the more recent ones:

ISABELLE
  • Mommy, listen to my words. Understand what I'm saying.
  • I'm angry about that so I can't sit on the potty right now.
  • I want to go to India and help the Bengal Tiger. You can come in my airplane to this country (This one's the result of the one Wonder Pets episode the girls have seen about 20 times).
  • If I go to preschool and feel sad and only, I'll hold Hannah's hand (Isabelle says "only" instead of lonely. I love it.)
HANNAH
  • Did you cook this chicken, Mommy? Thank you for this dinner, Mommy (What a kid!)
  • I work up in town at my preschool. And I take care of the kids when they're sad.
  • Isabelle is my favorite sister.
  • I have a baby growing in my belly but it's not ready to come out yet.
  • Maggie is a good dog. She's an old girl.
  • Oh, there are so many things to look at here and fun projects to do!
There's so much more where that came from...it's just all I can think of right now. My girls are CHATTERBOXES. They may be able to sit in one place and play for long stretches of time which is great, but MAN can they TALK!

1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

I love listening to my girls talk with each other. It is amazing...they are becoming little people :)