Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Notable Quotables

The girls talk nonstop all day long about anything and everything under the sun. It amazes me how their grammar and syntax is evolving right along with the new words and phrases they pick up every day. It's also hysterical and sometimes slightly uncomfortable (we seem to be going through a big poopie and genital phase in our house)

Here are a few recent quotes from the girls:

Isabelle:
"That's my vagina down there."
"Hannah stop saying that!"
"Mommy, sing 'There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o, B.I.N.G.O'."
"When I get older, I will do that."
"No listen to Mommy!"
"Sometimes Mommy and Daddy do poopies and it gets a little messy."

Hannah:
"It's just a little tiny poopy."
"Mommy's shirt is blue. Mommy's shirt is red. No, it's blue."
"We're all sitting together."
"I want to do some dancing on the floor."
"PLEASE can I have some banana?!"

Before I know it, it will be "Mom, can we borrow the car?" :)




No comments: