Monday, April 21, 2008

How does your garden grow?




We have had an absolutely amazing string of days here in the Northeast. We went from snowflakes to full-on summer. I know it will go back to being cold again but for now, I am LOVING the warmth of the sun and the ease of caring for little ones when you can be outside all day.

I bought some seeds to start indoors and had the girls "help me" a few weeks ago. They wake up each morning, see the little sprouts and exclaim "They're growing!" It's really cute. Of course I planted waaay more seeds than we'll ever be able to put into the garden but that's another story. For now it's just about giving them a little light, a little water, and a lot of love.

1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

Great idea! The girls look so cute. I thought it was funny to see them in fleece jackets...it's been 85 degrees here. We are trying to enjoy outdoors before the heat wave hits.