Thursday, November 8, 2007

I am now an official blogger!

Today is the day I start the blog I've been thinking about creating for some time now. My husband came up with the idea a long time ago, but I am just finding my way to this now. Mainly, I'm seeking a way to share our ongoing story with friends and family. I'm also hoping to use this as a space to capture my own reflections through this process of raising fraternal twin girls who were born very early (micropreemies who arrived at 27 weeks gestation, weighing only 2.2 lbs each), one of whom suffered a brain injury (PVL: periventricular leukamalacia) and as a result, is experiencing significant motor skill delays.

This first post includes a video montage I recently created in celebration of their second birthday.

I hope you enjoy walking with us on this journey!


1 comment:

FScott said...

Great idea and site! We are so proud of the girls and their parents!

See you in about a month!

Love, the SirLees!